Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My holiday

In the holidays I went to the beach with my cousins and aunties and uncles. It was so cool. We went to Kaho Bay.
First we went to the playground. It was so cool on the flying fox. My cousin and I really liked it. Then we went for a swim.

After that we played mud fights with this gooey sand in the sea. My cousin Sefa and I had to go against my cousins Athena and Nuu. My cousin got me in the face. It was yucky and gooey so we ran and tried to catch her.

Then my little cousins tried to jump in so we ran to the deep side so that they couldn't play. They told my Nana, so my Nana told us to come back.

Later on we all came out to get something to eat and drink. We ate sandwhiches and drank L&P.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bobby-Grace. I can tell you really enjoyed your time at the beach with your family.

    There must have been a bit of laughter when you got that goey sand on your face! I'm glad your Nana called you back to safety when you were in the water. I hope you take extra care when you are swimming as it can easily become dangerous.

    I'm looking forward to reading more from you Bobby-Grace.

    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must of been cool playing with the sand because I love to play with the sand to The flying fox also sounds awesome I know lots of people that like to play on flying foxes.

    From Moses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi Grace. I can tell you really like playing mud fight in the water. I really liked your your movie but i liked your anamation. I hope you do another one. See you.

    victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobbi-grace,

    Getting hit in the face with mud yuk that is so gross!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY Bobbi-Grace I really liked your story about the holidays it looks really fun when you were playing on the flying fox and swimming down in the deep blue ocean....


    CANT WAIT UNTIL I HERE ANOTHER STORY....

    C YA LATER!!!!

    ReplyDelete