Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

FIA FIA NIGHT!!

After five weeks of practising we finally had the chance to show off our talent to our to families. As I heard Mr Burt shout out “Welcome everybody to Pt England school’s 2010 Fia Fia night!”I was so nervous. I was in Rm 17 watching every one’s performances. There performances were awesome.

We were nearly up I was even more nervous then before. While we were waiting on the side I could hear the choirs beautiful singing as the crowd happily sang along. It was Glee’s turn to go up and perform I had a mixed bag. I stood there waiting for the bell when I heard my family shout out “GO BOBBI!”. I wasn’t nervous when I started performing but I could still feel does butterflies. My favourite part of Glee’s act was when we did our final song because it gave everyone in the glee group a chance to show of there moves.

Our Fia Fia night was amazing and jamed packed with dancing,singing and acting. I hope all the families that came had a blast. I can’t wait until next year’s production!!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly had a blast Bobbi. I couldn't tell from your performance that you were feeling nervous at all. I loved the way you told your story with the boys doing their thing and then the girls and finally you all showing your moves at the end.
    I can't wait to see the next performance! Maybe you should start up your own Glee Club.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete