Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ice Skating

"Yay" I whispered to my friend. I was so excited as I entered the room it felt like I had suddenly entered a giant freezer. I zipped up my jacket tightly and wished I had worn my gloves. Yes it was my first time ever Ice skating. When I started Ice skating I was starting to get better until, my cousin threw ice t me causing me to slide ungracefully across the chilly rink. As I stood up it felt like a heavy breeze had hit me. By the end of the day I felt like I was skating like a pro. Im looking forward to going Ice skating again.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Bobbi-Grace, you have an interesting story there with lots of detail and great vocab. This is Tauwhare and I really like iceskating too but Dante, who is reading this with me, has never iceskated before. Your story is making her want to go and try it. I wonder if you have got any photos to put up to go with your post.
    Tauwhare and Dante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbi-Grace your story was really interesting well done. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Bobby-Grace. I've been told that if you are good at rollerblading or skating then you will find ice skating easier. You sound like you had a lot of fun. I've tried ice skating and ended the evening feeling very sore after falling many times. You sound like you are keen to go again - what a pro!
    Keep posting Bobby-Grace, looking forward to your next piece.
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bobby
    You sound like you enjoyed yourself ice skating. I've done it before and I had to hold the wall to go around. Cool post, very interesting.Keep writing.
    Helen Tui

    ReplyDelete