Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My first Netball game

Ms Tito said "lets go," now I was feeling so excited as we jumped into cars and headed up to the courts. We were going to our first netball game for the 2010 season. I was so nervous because it was my first game ever.
The position I played was GD(goal defence).
Before we started our game we did a little warm up. Then the Game had started.
As soon as the whistle blew everyone ran up to the ball like it was the last cake on earth. As the ball was getting closer to me I got more nervous by the minute. The ball had finally came to where I was Playing. When I was defending the ball my confidence built up.
At the end of the game I was so tired that I was gasping for air.
We lost 16-7 our player of the day was April. I was really proud of myself and I cant wait until our next game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment