Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Market Day



This week our class & rm19 had a awesome experience. It was the first time I had ever been in a market day.When I got here in the morning everyone looked frustrated as they ran around trying to set up there stall and finish the rest of their product.

On market day our theme was around bugs my group(Tamara & Kezia) were making Insect birthday and Christmas cards. Me and Tamara got our stall ready and started to wait for the people to buy our product.

It was time for ever class to come past and see our product I was really nervous because I thought we no one was going to buy our product. Luckily we did sell some at the end of the day our group made $7.50.

But counting all the group classes made around $490.00. I would like to say a huge thank you to Mrs Nua & Miss Tito for helping us with our projects and giving us a chance to show the school what us year sevens can make!!I hope we have a chance to have another Market day.

No comments:

Post a Comment