Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Prize Giving

Yesterday I was so excited and nervous at the same time. It was Pt England School's prize giving. I did not get a prize but I was going to sing a song with Kalim and Sam. The worst thing was that at the beginning I had to do a solo for the first verse.



We all entered the hall and sat down the first group to perform was the Kapa Haka group they were amazing. They sang beautifully I was amazed. It was time for me,Sam and Kalim turn to sing I was so nervous I could feel my legs shaking. 


My favourite was the team 4 boys who did a remix and added different types of dance like Tectonic and Hip hop.



At the end of the day I was proud of myself for getting up and singing in front of a huge audience for the first time. But I was also disappointed in getting two nominations for rugby team spirit and sportswoman but not getting a certificate.... there is always next year!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Bobbi-Grace.
    Its Shontelle! Wow your voice is amazing, You were so good that night.
    My favourite part of that song is when you go "was blind but now I see". That part was amazing.
    But nayway Bobbi-Grace keep the amazing Singing up!!

    Cousin Shontelle...xx

    ReplyDelete