Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My holiday at China!!!



Ready set go hearing my mum shout out “I’m gonna beat you!” racing down the track as fast as I could hoping I wouldn't crash into anything. The race had finished I had came in 3rd place I shouted out “Yay” laughing at my mum because she came 2nd to last.

These holidays I was lucky enough to go to China. We arrived at China at 8:42 it was the most tyring trip ever being stuck on a plane for 12 hours. I was so excited to finally see my little brother and sister.

Arriving home I was so exhausted crashing out on the couch. Waking up in the morning it was 1time to explore china. The first place we went was to see the ruins of St.Pauls. The scariest thing that I saw was all of the past Priests’ bones they were inside loads of glass boxes. It was one of the most exciting I saw!

My highlight of my holiday was going to the biggest wave pool in the world. It was funny because I was diving into the waves and the lifeguard thought I was drowning!He asked me “Are you alright?” Then I just started laughing. It was one of the best swimming pools I have ever seen.

Going to China was so exciting and was the best trip I have been on. I cant wait to go again!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing Bobbi-Grace! So when you say home, where exactly in China were you and how busy was it in the city compared to Auckland?
    You were very lucky to have such an amazing experience, I'd love to see more photos.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey Bobbi,
    That sounded like so much fun.
    You made it sound so fun, you did good on those GO-CARTS .. You also use alot of details in your story, x hope to see more posts in the future

    ShonTelle-Tubie, xx :P

    ReplyDelete