Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

School picnic!

Lying down thinking what should I do watching everyone around me playing sports. It was a beautiful day the sun was shining and everyone seemed to be having fun.But still I did not know what to do.

It was a normal Friday with one exception it was that time of the year for a school picnic. When I arrived at our school everyone was fulled with excitement. We rushed into our class lines and got ready to go to the Pt England reserve.

When we arrived Mr Burt told us the instructions. Then we were free to do what ever we liked.

Me and a couple of friends decided to just relax under a tree. It was early into the day when I decided to just sit down and relax under a tree. I was almost asleep until someone thought it would be funny to poor cold water on my foot. I was so annoyed but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

The highlight of my day was getting to catch up with friends. I also enjoyed not having to do work for the whole day.

Over all my day wasn’t to bad. If I could change anything I would probably choose to get involved in some activities instead of just sitting down.It so sad to say its my last Pt.England school picnic ever and hope all is well for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment