Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CAMP TC!!!!!

I sat on the end of the Dunker asking the instructor “do i really have to do this?” as she replied “yes” I was so tired and couldn’t wait until this activity was over. I was so nervous seeing people try to get me down. After two minutes of waiting I was so glad that we had run out of time. Coming out of the Dunker hearing my team saying “far that’s not fear your the one who told us we had to go “ i just stood there laughing(as usual).

Yes it’s that time of year camp is finally here. Our school camp is an annual event held on our school grounds. This year it was different because it was our first year 7&8 camp ever! I was so excited to see what our new activities were going to be.

My highlight of day 1 at camp was the movie night. The movies were Despicable me,Willow and Toy story 3.I went to Despicable me. My favourite part in the movie is when the little girls get adopted by and evil man and manage to turn him good and become a real family.

It was day 2.Which meant getting ready for the concert. I was so nervous because my group had absolutely nothing for our item. We tried and tried to make something up but it was just no use everyone was playing around and wouldn't listen. Finally our group teacher Miss Tito came to help us. We finally had an item to do.

It was time to perform I was so nervous walking on to the stage everything was going good so far.Until a idea of bringing the teachers up to dance with us didn't really work out. The best part of our concerts was seeing every ones performances.

My highlight of camp was playing with my friends and making new one’s. It was so fun getting to know everyone better and being able to co-operate in my group.

I had a great time!!, if I could change anything it would probably be to listen more so we could actually get our item done. Sadly it was my last year 7&8 camp ever but I cant wait until our year 8 camp!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobbi,

    I like your writing because it gives lots of detail of how you felt and what your highlights of camp TC were.
    One of my highlights was the Concert night too.
    Cant wait to see your next post!

    From Destiney

    ReplyDelete