Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Taonga time

We all gathered in the Street(the middle of our Intermediate) to get ready for Toanga time. It was our first time ever having Taonga time their for I didn’t know what to expect everyone was chatting excitedly an you could hardly hear what anyone was saying. Finally the teachers came and helped everyone get organised.

The time had come to go to our Taonga time classes. I was stuck with Mr J in the music room. We all had to make a new project in Garage band(garage band is a computer program which lets you create your own music). We had to add a Bass,strings,guitar and other beats to make a track we had a variety of options to choose from . When we were about to finish up I got really frustrated because my work unexpectedly just disappeared I quickly tried to memorized all of my tracks.

At the end of the session I was so relived that I managed to get my tracks all in the right place. It was fun learning more about music. I had a fantastic time and cant wait to see what Mr J has in store for us next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. So we'll expect to see some great backing tracks on your movies from now on!

    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete