Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

How to build a Tent

Equipment
Pegs
Hammer( Mullet )
Poles
Fly
Base
Interior
Secure
45 angle
Eyelit

Instructions
1.Firstly Unpack the tent and check that all the necessary equipment is in the bag.ie.tent,fly,18 pegs,3 poles,inner tent, base and eyelit.

2. secondly you will need to take out the inner tent and the fly (the fly is wrapped up inside the tent) and then lay it out on the grass.

3.Then take out the 4 pegs that you are using and the poles that are unconnected . Next put any equipment you are not using aside by the bag

4. Grab four of the pegs from the bag. After that grab the hammer and hammer in the pegs into the eyelit, make sure the pegs are on a about a 45 degree angle(so they wont come out). When you are hammering insure that you pull the corners tightly and then hammer them in.
Then repeat this on every corner.

5. Connect the poles then see which two are longer . When you find the two long poles put it over the tent and clip it in on the eyelit. After the poles are over ,tie it to a little string on the apex of the tent.

6. You then put the fly(cover on the outside of the tent)on top of it and make sure you put the door in the right place. When that is finish you insert the last pole in to the front of the tent.

7.When you are finished inserting the pole you have to repeat the way you put it in before and remember to put it back the on a 45 degree angle.

8.Then your tent will be done and ready to sleep in!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi Grace,
    I am a student at The University Of South Alabama and I am so excited to see that you are teaching someone on your page. This could be a good sign that you may be a teacher one day. I am in school to be a teacher and one of my assignments is to comment on your page. Another on of my assignments is to teach someone how to do something and your post has motivated me some more. Teaching others to do anything is a great thing. I hope you get to camp this Summer and try your skills out, I know that I will. I love camping. Go visit my blog and be sure to comment back

    ReplyDelete